PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Forum URL changing

Let us know what you think of the forum.
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Forum URL changing

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 pm

We now have a blog for the forum, which is used to attract new members to the forum, as a blog is easier to get to show up in search engines, and to make it more attractive to Google and co, its going to take on the main domain name, with the forum getting a sub domain.

So, http://www.tscelebs.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; will take you to the blog and the forum url will change to http://www.tscelebs.co.uk/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The change should take place on Tuesday 1st November,
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Tired of Ads? Login!
surfer
Site Admin

Re: Forum URL changing

Post by surfer » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 am

I have to correct gaz regarding the change date: been busy lately and will be today. So the change willtake place either tonight or tomorrow.
Cheers
0 x

surfer
Site Admin

Post by surfer » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm

update: change just took place, everything looks right from my side. Notice any problems, please feel free to tell me!
0 x

jeffers
Posting God

Post by jeffers » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm a bit niaive when it comes to web sites, blogs, twitter etc. I have just had to re-register to get in as my username was not recognised.
0 x

surfer
Site Admin

Post by surfer » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

jeffers wrote:I'm a bit niaive when it comes to web sites, blogs, twitter etc. I have just had to re-register to get in as my username was not recognised.
well if you want to comment on the blog posts, yes you'll have to reregister on the blog. since its two different user databases. But your login for the forum should still be working. If thats not the case, please tell me

P.S.: registering on the blog as a user is optional and is only needed if you want to comment on the blog.like i said, its a whole other database
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
phildc

Post by phildc » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks for great service over the years since the internet began it seems like phildc
0 x