PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Giving Thanks

Let us know what you think of the forum.
Paragon99

Giving Thanks

Post by Paragon99 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I notice an effort may be underway to delete the access of zero posters, and while I realise I appear in this category, I would like to put across a possibly unappreciated point. I have followed this forum since the Proboards45 days and am deeply grateful to all the people who have, and do, the wonderful work which we all have great pleasure in viewing. While I understand that these posters devote significant time and effort to do this, please do not assume that those who do not offer thanks are in any way ungrateful. As I understand it, this forum's reason for existence is to provide a stage to display the brilliantly captured images of so many people we are used to seeing every day on television for minutes few and it serves this purpose incredibly well. I also note that there are currently over 5000 people registered and worry that, if all these people regularly view images and post messages of appreciation, we will instead end up with a forum of "Thank you" messages interspersed with a few caps along the way. I obviously cannot speak for anyone else, but I wonder if there may be a silent majority who do not possess the skills or equipment to post captures of our own. This does not mean we are an unappreciative of the work that so many people put in to maintain it, we are merely embarrassed that we can derive so much pleasure from it without being able to contribute in any way. This may well prove to be my swansong, but whether or not this be the case, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has made the form what it is today - there are so many of them it would be unfair to list individuals, but you know who you are, and you have (and continue to) make a lot of people very happy. Thank you.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Re: Giving Thanks

Post by gaztaylor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Same old story, no time to post 'thanks' but plenty of time to post a detailed report on why you shouldnt have to.

If someone gives you something you want in person, you say thanks, an internet forum shouldnt be any different.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Paragon99

Re: Giving Thanks

Post by Paragon99 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

My apologies, clearly my opinion is wrong, but I nevertheless thought it right to present my point of view. Saying thank you is not a problem at all, the "detailed report" is merely out of respect for the forum and an attempt to say belatedly thank you to all concerned.
0 x