PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Stalkers....

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
RANGfang
World class poster

Re: Stalkers....

Post by RANGfang » Sat May 28, 2016 11:18 am

richiemort wrote:Talking of stalkers picked up one myself. Pretty much since the day I posted my first videos he has been repeatedly sending me abusive messages on my youtube account, creating multiple accounts so when I block him he can still message me.

I never bothered reading any of them, could tell at a glance it was him every time and just let him get on with it. Seemed to take offence that I had the audacity to start a youtube channel like the one he ran.

Sad thing is he must be a member here as he created an account that was like my real name to message me and yesterday sent me an abusive message about how quickly I post Rachel Riley videos.

All very pathetic, why does someone get so angry and obsessed over someone elses channel?

Always been strange folk in this type of community.
Hmm I wonder who that could be... :roll: :lol: I'm sorry to hear that mate, great channel btw!

I'd seen you had removed the facility to leave comments and thought something was up.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Sat May 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Dirty-Bristow wrote:Pretending to be Michelle Ryan now. Needs his internet removing.
He's padlocked that account and removed the picture of her.
1 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

Dirty-Bristow
World class poster

Post by Dirty-Bristow » Sat May 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Probably been into this thread and knew he was rumbled
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Sat May 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Dirty-Bristow wrote:Probably been into this thread and knew he was rumbled
Like his 100,000 Twitter accounts, he probably has at least a dozen on here which he's kept dormant.
0 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

Dymondgeyser

Post by Dymondgeyser » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:48 pm

I see Mr Wesley killed off his fake wife on Twitter, got called out on it after somebody reverse image searched him, and now he's deleted his accounts.

His use of cancer in these fake narratives of his really irks me.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 am

Dymondgeyser wrote:I see Mr Wesley killed off his fake wife on Twitter, got called out on it after somebody reverse image searched him, and now he's deleted his accounts.

His use of cancer in these fake narratives of his really irks me.
He'll be back. It's an obsession for him.
0 x

Art Van De Lay
Monster Member

Post by Art Van De Lay » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:31 pm

God that sounds terrible, I know myself, as I was stalked by a man! Awful!
As others have said I am surprised he has access to the internet after all this.
Poor Nina, now we know why we don't see her often on the news.
1 x
"So, when now when the phone rings you've got to answer "Vandelay Industries"

#NousSommesCharlie

Cassini
Posting God

Post by Cassini » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Unbelievable how many Twitter accounts this guy has :!: For his Fake Fan Sites
0 x
Looking For Screen Capture Artists To Try Out The Built-In Capture Uploader On My New Site

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:52 pm

I see NewsreaderHair 1 is back as https://twitter.com/TVNewsCaps100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:30 pm

I encourage all to pop along and tell him what a bellend he is.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

sah17uk
World class poster

Post by sah17uk » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:38 pm

I noticed he hasn't learned anything as he is back begging for follows etc from presenters and others.
Unfortunately I don't think he will ever get it but hopefully he'll slip up again, they always do.
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 pm

He's also pretending to be other people on Instagram. I'm pretty sure he's running the Janine Machin account of which genuine people who know her are following without realising.

And another Wesley Twitter account. @Stephshighvis
0 x

CM.
Established Member

Post by CM. » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:09 pm

He claims to get permission to tweet something insignificant from someone that has no copyright, yet has no issue in stealing the identity of god knows how many media personalities for personal gain

https://twitter.com/TVNewsCaps100/statu ... 7325190144

I was going to point that obvious irony to him, but given his cvntish nature, and the pathetic excuse that Twitter has become in regards to free speech in the past year, I chose the option to not get banned after he makes his inevitable standard allegations of 'hate speech' to the SJW mafia that now run it. :roll:

Besides, the only bellend I enjoy abusing is my own :lol:
2 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Cassini
Posting God

Post by Cassini » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:33 am

Bic Basher wrote:I see NewsreaderHair 1 is back as https://twitter.com/TVNewsCaps100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And other to his multitude of twitter accounts :roll:

UK weathergirl fans @UkWeathergirl
0 x
Looking For Screen Capture Artists To Try Out The Built-In Capture Uploader On My New Site

RANGfang
World class poster

Post by RANGfang » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:25 pm

CM. wrote:He claims to get permission to tweet something insignificant from someone that has no copyright, yet has no issue in stealing the identity of god knows how many media personalities for personal gain

https://twitter.com/TVNewsCaps100/statu ... 7325190144

I was going to point that obvious irony to him, but given his cvntish nature, and the pathetic excuse that Twitter has become in regards to free speech in the past year, I chose the option to not get banned after he makes his inevitable standard allegations of 'hate speech' to the SJW mafia that now run it. :roll:

Besides, the only bellend I enjoy abusing is my own :lol:
You've nailed it with regards these types, love to dish it out but cannot take it thrown back to them.
2 x

Ultramantis Black
Established Member

Post by Ultramantis Black » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:45 pm

I had no idea about this Ben Wesley character. I am aware of him from Twitter (as he followed me and I subsequently followed back) and didn't think anything off him, but did find his constant tweeting of news/weather presenters to follow him rather weird. As an example a quick search found he had tweeted Rebecca Wood 19 times for her to follow him, she still doesn't and you would think he would leave the poor girl alone. There was also a rather weird altercation with Georgie Bingham where she had a go at him (about comments he made towards Charlotte Coleman) and then he started to tweet her from several accounts. He's told me a few bits over DM too which I now just think is BS. I'll be unfollowing and blocking sharpish!
2 x

Ultramantis Black
Established Member

Post by Ultramantis Black » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:53 am

So I never ended up blocking Wesley (to be fair he does RT some pretty interesting stuff), but have had zero interaction with him since I read this thread. The one thing I never noticed beforehand, but now see all the time is the guys creepy hair fetish. The amount of times he tweets presenters about the haircut, whether they will ever go short again etc. Last night he posted a picture of hair in a sink from something Bryony MacKenzie had tweeted a year or so back after she had her hair cut! He's still pestering multiple news and weather presenters to follow him on a daily occasion.

There's another creep called Adrian Clark (@Adrian982). A serial twitter pest with an unhealthy obsession of Julie Etchingham and Nina Hossain. This loon has been messaging Charlene White to see if she wants his mum to knit her baby anything! I have no idea what goes through these guys heads.
1 x

Tired of Ads? Login!