PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Stalkers....

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
BilboBaggins1
Quality Member

Re: Stalkers....

Post by BilboBaggins1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Nice one!
0 x
Bilbobaggins1-Lover of all UKTV News people.. Try to cap when possible!! :D

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Two accounts have since been banned for who we believe are those of the individual concerned.

If you suspect any account is that of Ben Wesley, please PM Gaz or one of the mods and they will deal with it.
1 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

Dymondgeyser

Post by Dymondgeyser » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm

/delurk

Faking testicular cancer (and let's be clear on this - anybody who's either been through the process or has somebody close to them that has will know he's faking it) is a whole new low.

I see he posted a picture of his "wife" a while back - He clearly doesn't realise reverse Google image searches are a thing.
1 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

I deleted weemarks post and banned him, I suspect a Wesley multi.

For the record, this character caused Martin to delete his site, which was a long running and well respected site that was visited by many of the presenters featured. So if Mr Wesley is reading this thread and he is offended, GOOD!
2 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

RANGfang
World class poster

Post by RANGfang » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:49 pm

These people give me the willies.
1 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:54 pm

RANGfang wrote:These people give me the willies.
It's people like BW who make it hard for those of us who cap. Ever since that incident, I've kept a low profile by only capping for other boards, such as TSC and rarely use social media to contact any of the women I cap.

His behaviour, including that alleged by DymondGeyser is exactly why I simply don't bother doing what I used to do. I'm happy capping for TSC, where my work is respected by our visitors and we have a robust moderation system as seen today to weed the troublemakers, but there won't ever be another website from me and that's down to people like him who have no respect for our work to get attention.

I also lost a lot of contacts after closing the websites. I'm as clueless to who's doing what as the rest of us. Twelve years of hard work gone in an instant and my reputation tarnished outside of the capping community.
1 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

tomtuck
World class poster

Post by tomtuck » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Bic Basher wrote:Just a thought, MIB was a member on here and he was obsessed with Nina Hossain and buses if I recall?
MIB was obsessed with Fiona Bruce and buses.

Onyx247 was the Nina Hossain lover.
1 x

RANGfang
World class poster

Post by RANGfang » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Bic Basher wrote:
RANGfang wrote:These people give me the willies.
It's people like BW who make it hard for those of us who cap. Ever since that incident, I've kept a low profile by only capping for other boards, such as TSC and rarely use social media to contact any of the women I cap.

His behaviour, including that alleged by DymondGeyser is exactly why I simply don't bother doing what I used to do. I'm happy capping for TSC, where my work is respected by our visitors and we have a robust moderation system as seen today to weed the troublemakers, but there won't ever be another website from me and that's down to people like him who have no respect for our work to get attention.

I also lost a lot of contacts after closing the websites. I'm as clueless to who's doing what as the rest of us. Twelve years of hard work gone in an instant and my reputation tarnished outside of the capping community.
Oh it was that muppet? Ugh.
0 x

RANGfang
World class poster

Post by RANGfang » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 pm

tomtuck wrote:
Bic Basher wrote:Just a thought, MIB was a member on here and he was obsessed with Nina Hossain and buses if I recall?

I'm guffawing right now, but was onyx shifty?
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Matey boy with his Northampton bus station pics was a shade strange.

I always liked the way Mart managed to keep Radio Babes looking like a fan site and not come over stalkerish. It was one of the first sites I found when getting online for first time, searching for celeb pics, Babes, original TSC and Things Things were always good.Trouble is, they always get ruined by arseholes.
1 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:36 pm

RANGfang wrote:
tomtuck wrote:

I'm guffawing right now, but was onyx shifty?
Onyx wasn't shifty at all.
1 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Nah Onyx wasn't shifty, just an admirer of Nina, nothing wrong with that. He never used to go round hers and wank through the letterbox or anything like that :D
3 x

tomtuck
World class poster

Post by tomtuck » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Whatever happened to him?

(Wasn't suggesting he was shifty, by the way. Just pointing out he was the Nina lover! :D)
1 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:41 pm

tomtuck wrote:Whatever happened to him?
I think Onyx just got capping fatigue and the real world can be demanding.
1 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:44 pm

I fell out with him when we were joint admins on the old PB TSC, he wasn't doing anything, then he disappeared.
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 pm

gaztaylor wrote:I fell out with him when we were joint admins on the old PB TSC, he wasn't doing anything, then he disappeared.
You haven't fallen out with anyone for ages. Even Groove is on side!
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:48 pm

gaztaylor wrote:I always liked the way Mart managed to keep Radio Babes looking like a fan site and not come over stalkerish. It was one of the first sites I found when getting online for first time, searching for celeb pics, Babes, original TSC and Things Things were always good.Trouble is, they always get ruined by arseholes.
My sites were deliberately designed so that it'd be as off-putting to pervs as possible. CB was originally closed because of Stella Creasy's activists who mis-understood the whole concept, while Breaking News Caps, which also included men was closed because of the actions of BW on Twitter.

I dread what BW said about me on Twitter to journalists I used to feature as I can imagine what he said.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:49 pm

I never banned anyone who didn't deserve it. I liked Groove, he was a sound lad but had the habit of having booze or drugs, or both, and turned up on the forum, posting like a dick and upsetting people.

When he was sober/drug free, he was a good lad.
1 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:51 pm

I did wind up Stella on Twitter, followed her and replied to one of her Tweets in a really sexist way, something like 'Yeah alright luv, now make me a cup of tea' and I got dozens of these womens rights bints Tweeting me and calling me a pig.
1 x

Cassini
Posting God

Post by Cassini » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:57 am

gaztaylor wrote:Lol I have asked a load of Gaz Taylors on Twitter to Tweet Wesley's hair freaks page and make out they are me, I didn't realize there were so many Gaz's on Twitter!
Funny you said that, there was a Gaz Taylor in A&E tonight had me laughing all shift :lol:
1 x