PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Stalkers....

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
Cassini
Posting God

Re: Stalkers....

Postby Cassini » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 am

Bic Basher wrote:
gaztaylor wrote:I always liked the way Mart managed to keep Radio Babes looking like a fan site and not come over stalkerish. It was one of the first sites I found when getting online for first time, searching for celeb pics, Babes, original TSC and Things Things were always good.Trouble is, they always get ruined by arseholes.

My sites were deliberately designed so that it'd be as off-putting to pervs as possible. CB was originally closed because of Stella Creasy's activists who mis-understood the whole concept, while Breaking News Caps, which also included men was closed because of the actions of BW on Twitter.

I dread what BW said about me on Twitter to journalists I used to feature as I can imagine what he said.

Considering I was tweeting Caps like Boss Hogg/Venturer used to do, I never had a bad comment from any presenters.
However with Ben following me on twitter I don't know what he has been saying to presenters but he kept including me in FF links which narked me off.
Anyhow I have deleted my CassiniCaps twitter and Bic Basher is right to steer clear of twitter.

I have decided to stop all capping on my site for a while, I have been deleting Gaz and Bic Bashers caps on my site so that if he is on my site he cannot use any caps.
I have even deleted a load of Sentinels on my site as he used Image Upper but most had videos so that will stop any poaching.

I have stopped posting on here and Sentinels Capital Captures which I think there are some suspect members on there.

Even though my sites were supposed to make presenters feel at ease with what I was doing in appreciation of what they do.
I hate to think what he might say to the presenters about myself or my two sites, I wont delete my site I will keep them as an archive but will monitor as I have been doing daily.
1 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
CM.
Established Member

Postby CM. » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:21 am

I've missed so many forum over the years, largely down to obsessive, white knighting, self entitled mongs on ego trips who believe that the people in the media they tweet actually give a sh;t about their existence :roll:
2 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 am

CM. wrote:I've missed so many forum over the years, largely down to obsessive, white knighting, self entitled mongs on ego trips who believe that the people in the media they tweet actually give a sh;t about their existence :roll:

Yep, it's when people start capping to get presenter attention on social media that some lose it a bit, which include some former members of this church. Back in the day with CB, it was a unique thing to provide an accessible website for the masses as well as the presenters to look at, but any person can screen grab and post on Twitter now.

Remember, I didn't start capping until 2012, so was giving cappers an outlet to show their work.

Cassini, it's entirely up to you if you want to cap or not, but I think TSC is still the safest place to showcase your work, regardless of BW. We all know what he's like and can ban accounts based on his previous posting behaviour.
0 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

VIDEO LINKS HOSTED ON MEDIAFIRE STILL WORK.

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Postby gaztaylor » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 am

It is a safe as any, if I find any idiots on here, they go in the dungeon.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Cassini
Posting God

Postby Cassini » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks for the support Gaz and Bic Basher. :)

I am taking a break from capping, both my own sites will not be updated it has been decided by the four who are regulars to leave the Ark site as an archive site.
I was going to delete all members however it would possibly affect innocent members. I still do not know who is on both my sites as I have a large group of non poster members.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Ben's nicking caps again.

https://twitter.com/Bilbos_Caps
0 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

RANGfang
World class poster

Postby RANGfang » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:30 pm

My brain flipped at 'newsreaderhair'
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Looking at the Faye Barker caps he's posted from lunchtime, he hasn't grabbed them from here, which means he's either discovered how to Print Screen or nicking from another site.
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Postby gaztaylor » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:56 pm

He needs his balls cutting off, an e-castration
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:28 pm

gaztaylor wrote:He needs his balls cutting off, an e-castration

I'm surprised he's allowed on the internet unsupervised. As for the presenters who follow him, they don't care as he's massaging their egos.
0 x

CM.
Established Member

Postby CM. » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:37 am

Strangely all his multiple accounts seem very popular in the Middle East, maybe someone could pay for his one way ticket to Syria.
1 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:08 pm

All you have to do is go to Rebecca Williams account and you'll easily spot the Wesley fake accounts in her followers list.
0 x

RANGfang
World class poster

Postby RANGfang » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Bic Basher wrote:
gaztaylor wrote:He needs his balls cutting off, an e-castration

I'm surprised he's allowed on the internet unsupervised. As for the presenters who follow him, they don't care as he's massaging their egos.

I don't know how to feel about this.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
RANGfang
World class poster

Postby RANGfang » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:16 pm

CM. wrote:Strangely all his multiple accounts seem very popular in the Middle East, maybe someone could pay for his one way ticket to Syria.

Can I have it please? Damascus is beautiful.
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

And another two fake capping accounts.

@Team_SJM @BIZCAPPER_
0 x

Dirty-Bristow
World class poster

Postby Dirty-Bristow » Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Pretending to be Michelle Ryan now. Needs his internet removing.

https://twitter.com/TheRealMsRyan
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 pm

There's another for Gemma Atkinson too.

https://twitter.com/GAtkinsonFans1
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
richiemort
Monster Member

Postby richiemort » Thu May 26, 2016 11:29 am

Talking of stalkers picked up one myself. Pretty much since the day I posted my first videos he has been repeatedly sending me abusive messages on my youtube account, creating multiple accounts so when I block him he can still message me.

I never bothered reading any of them, could tell at a glance it was him every time and just let him get on with it. Seemed to take offence that I had the audacity to start a youtube channel like the one he ran.

Sad thing is he must be a member here as he created an account that was like my real name to message me and yesterday sent me an abusive message about how quickly I post Rachel Riley videos.

All very pathetic, why does someone get so angry and obsessed over someone elses channel?

Always been strange folk in this type of community.
3 x

CM.
Established Member

Postby CM. » Fri May 27, 2016 11:14 am

I think I can easily work out who it is as i've subbed to him before and after Youtube killed his previous channel. And yes, I am impressed at how quick you post, I subbed to you a few weeks back not knowing who it was ( i'd already put two and two together though) ;)

Youtube is full of people with inflated levels of self importance and petty attitudes. BS 'drama' is now cool. :roll:
1 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Fri May 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Ah, Mr Ego HD.
2 x

Return to “General Chat”