PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

What is the matter with some people on the internet and the hate?

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
richiemort
Monster Member

What is the matter with some people on the internet and the hate?

Post by richiemort » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:13 am

Sadly after a good period of hassle free seem to have attracted my personal stalker again on my youtube channel.

What on earth bothers someone about a youtube channel that makes them want to get nasty and aggressive. There are millions of youtube channels I dont like I dont get angry about it, I dont visit them.

This time the guy sent a couple of abusive threatening messages because apparently Im "faking" my youtube stats, which is laughably absurd.

What he clearly doesnt like is some of my videos have had decent stats recently, but most still only get a 1000 views or so. All I do is post videos of celebs on youtube, why does that attract literal hatred from anyone ?

If he had just asked how I did it Id explain it but no, he sent me two pages of viterol and threats most of which didnt get read before they hit the trash bin.

Fact is I dont do anything other than upload them. What I think happened is I posted a Helen Skelton video when there was that big Social media stir about her outfit during the Olympics and it got posted on the Guardian site which then resulted in a big spike for a couple of days. Since then my videos seem to now and again end up on a youtube home page or other because I seem to get the occasional big spike, including a lot from the USA. The majority of my views are from "suggested videos" and "Browse" which seems to result in some big viewing figures when videos get added there. its certainly nothing I'm doing. If anyone thinks I care enough to pay money for views or whatever he thinks I have done then they are very mistaken.

This guy has "done some digging" in his own words and has already created youtube accounts playing on my real name, found out what equipment I use, which he must have found by googling me and finding posts on forums Ive made discussing it. How scary is that, he is out there trying to find personal information out about soemeone who posts videos of Rachel Riley. Wtf?!

I enjoy the capping community but there is a very strange minority out there, sadly I think he is a member here as there are only two places he could have got my name from.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
sailordave
Posting God

Re: What is the matter with some people on the internet and the hate?

Post by sailordave » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:42 pm

haven't got a clue, but there seem to be a lot of keyboard warriors out there who are brave enough to abuse and insult people from the anonymity of the internet. probably because they can hide behind that anonimity.
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:36 pm

He sounds like a total bellend we had on here, constantly caused trouble and was prepared for getting kicked as he had already registered a load of accounts here. He would post up his HD videos, which he claimed were produced using methods nobody else alive knew how to do and were better than everyone elses HD vids, he would round on anyone who said 'Thanks', saying stuff like 'I don't need thanks from scum like you', a proper charmer. I banned him here, he was banned over at Usersub and a few other places, then his YT channel got shut down, twice.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

richiemort
Monster Member

Post by richiemort » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Just dont get it, Just videos of celebs. Why would anyone get angry about someone else posting them as well.

The daft thing is if a video of mine gets a lot of hits it will trickle to anyone else as they will pick up views via suggested videos.

Funny old world eh
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:35 pm

YouTube is full of nutters anyway.

I only post my edited celeb vids on forums, although I'm lucky to get under 100 downloads, I know only a select few will download them and is appreciated. After the trouble I had in the past running websites, it's not worth the hassle of having jealous idiots being silly on YouTube.
0 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

VIDEO LINKS HOSTED ON MEDIAFIRE STILL WORK.

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Breakfast Babes HD was his first name, complete bellend. After I got rid of him here, he went to Sentinels forum and I told him to get rid but he said 'he posts stuff in HD of people I like, so I'll keep him' and the guy absolutely tore into Sent on the forum after Sent messed up replying to an email from a board member who was complaining about BBHD, Sent accidentally put BBHD as a recipient of the reply, where Sent basically said 'the guys a tool but he posts good stuff, so lets grin and bare it'.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!