PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

More cuts at BBC News channel

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
rider990
Posting God

More cuts at BBC News channel

Postby rider990 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/ ... -lose-jobs

As if the current roster on the news channel isn't dire enough already, probably will have to put have to put up with some of them for even longer hours.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Foxyloxy
Established Member

Re: More cuts at BBC News channel

Postby Foxyloxy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Typical, need new blood for the channel if it's to survive
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:55 pm

They could do what Sky are doing, making the old guard redundant except Burley and bringing in the likes of SJM and Sophy Ridge to fill the gaps.

Victoria Fritz is single handily saving me from not watching the BBC News channel at the moment.
1 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

VIDEO LINKS HOSTED ON MEDIAFIRE STILL WORK.

Foxyloxy
Established Member

Postby Foxyloxy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:44 am

Bic Basher wrote:They could do what Sky are doing, making the old guard redundant except Burley and bringing in the likes of SJM and Sophy Ridge to fill the gaps.

Victoria Fritz is single handily saving me from not watching the BBC News channel at the moment.

Agreed BB, like Victoria at BBC and SJM and Sophy Ridge there's so much young talent around especially on regional TV too, but sadly they won't poach them, making the old guard redundant and bringing them in would be so much better and bring in the viewers. I stopped watching TV News channels long time ago as now they look so stuffy and so boring.
0 x

Return to “General Chat”