Pixhost is no longer allowed on this forum due to mass deletion of pics

Ticket Prices In Sport

Chat about your fave sports here.
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by gaztaylor » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Football fans are always moaning about ticket prices but maybe if they had a look at other sports they might find they dont get such a bad deal after all. Tickets for rugby at Northampton/Leicester are around £40, to see England at Twickers is £80+ and tickets for the NFL game at Wembley this weekend are £100-£149 on Ticketmaster today.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Tired of Ads? Login!
Jethro Tull
All time posting legend

Re: Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by Jethro Tull » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 pm

When the NFL game tickets first went on sale they were between £50 & £100 for your average fan and it is just a one off event.

If I go to WHU, as I am not a club member, depending on the catagory of the game I will have to pay between £49 & £67, depending on availabilty. Thats over 19 PL home games,which works out at a considerable sum, add on the £34.50 train fare and it gets very expensive. The Monday night game against Stoke, tickets will start at £25, I have the feeling its more about bums on seats, rather than any goodwill gesture.
0 x
Aqualung my friend
don't start away uneasy
you poor old sod, you see, it's only me.

Cassini
Posting God

Re: Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by Cassini » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

In the summer paid £60 for a days play at the Lords test England v South Africa & for last sundays Southampton v Spurs match £35
0 x
My New Site With Built-In Capture Uploader, Capture Artists And New Members Welcome