PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Transformers 3

Chat about your fave or least fave movies and DVD's here.
surfer
Site Admin

Transformers 3

Post by surfer » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey guys.. been at the cinema watching transformers 3 yesterday... I must say i was pretty amazed... great action movie! Also better storry than the last ones. My girl was there with me and she loved the movie aswell... two and a half hours of pure action... okay not every action scene was good, some were overdone i have to admit... But FAR better than the other 2 episodes! also a lot more into science fiction, less "human" action.
So if you like Action, conspiracy and science fiction, please go see that film! realy big ups from me!
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Re: Transformers 3

Post by gaztaylor » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I havent seen the first 2 yet, do you need to have seen them to know the plot of the third one?
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

surfer
Site Admin

Post by surfer » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

yes i think so... I mean the action scenes would be fantastic anyway, but you wouldn't be able to realy follow the story. But the first two are well worth seeing aswell, dont get me wrong there!
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Ill have to get round to watching them, I have a huge list of stuff to see
0 x

surfer
Site Admin

Post by surfer » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

surely worth it if you are into action!
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
john
Posting God

Post by john » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

True the FX was really good, but that was the only thing that was good, there wasn't much of a plot at all and it went on far to long they could have cut 30 to 45 minutes from the film i thought, i was disappointed with Transformers 3.

If you want a film with lot of action then you will find it in Transformers 3.

People seem to either love it or like me was disappointed with the film, i am a big fan of Sci Fi films.
Maybe i expect to much from big film companies who make films these days.

First Transformers film was a lot better i thought, second film was okish.
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm

I dont think you watch this type of film for the plot though.
0 x

john
Posting God

Post by john » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

gaztaylor wrote:I dont think you watch this type of film for the plot though.
You right in away, most people watch films like Transformers 3 just for the action/fx, quiet a lot of the action films released the last few years have depended on the action/fx to sell the film.

Its a trend that Hollywood started a while back.

There have been the odd 1 or 2 action films that have good plots that moved the film along and not relied on the action/fx only.
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Plenty of explosions, a bit of t and a and the jobs a good un
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
dreamlander
Posting God

Post by dreamlander » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Enjoyed the first two,fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of this one,in the cinema! :D Every single plot development was accompanied by a 'mythology' voice over from one of the Transformers,it could be released as an audio book! I did not enjoy being spoon fed the story,but considering the twists and contrivances,I know why they did it.The charm was missing too from nearly all of the characters,although not John Turturro's character who stole the film again,a superb actor in any genre of film.
Not a huge fan of Megan Fox,but at least she had a bit of 'fire' and sassiness.Sexy but able to handle herself as well as the guys.The new girl was OK but just a pretty face,most of the time,a step back feminism wise.She is a model and not an actress so sometimes your tongue was hanging out and other times you thought 'Is that the same girl?' Not her fault of course but a big risk for a film this huge.There are a lot of young,beautiful actresses who can 'kick ass' on screen.
So yeah,not really impressed to be honest.I love serious,plot driven films but only on Sky at home.In the cinema it's loud,brash OTT actioners that I want to see and I thought this would hit the spot,but it didn't.If the action scenes had all of their 'super slo-mo' parts played at full speed it may have been under 2 hours,which would be enough for any action film and I may have seen the end of it! :D I assume they 'saved the day',they usually do! ;)

Dreamlander
0 x