PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Moving presenters

WCC
Posting God

Moving presenters

Post by WCC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:33 am

How do we get presenters moved, and thread titles changed? There are quite a few that need tidying up.

Nidhi Dutt is no longer a BBC reporter, she needs moved to the International section (and the thread renamed Al Jazeera, not BBC)

Maryam Nemazee is no longer Bloomberg, but, again, Al Jazeera.

I'm sure there are others.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Re: Moving presenters

Post by Bic Basher » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 am

I've managed to do this by clicking on the alert button on the thread "!", then use the dropdown box to the last one, then put in a request by typing in the correct details.

One of the mods will then change it for you.
2 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

happyhatter
All time posting legend

Re: Moving presenters

Post by happyhatter » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:54 pm

It is something that needs to be done on a regular basis. For the threads I originated I have tried to keep up to date by changing the first posting in the thread but problem comes when the thread originator is not an active participant any longer. So if the moderators can do a check every now and again it would be helpful. We can all help by identifying threads that need amendment.

HH
0 x
In appreciation of beautiful women If you like the caps I post please just show appreciation by clicking the heart icon