PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Capping Advice

danielcurrie
Posting God

Capping Advice

Post by danielcurrie » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I've recently got Sky+ HD and i've already recorded a lot of videos worth of posting on this forum. I purchased an EasyCap USB device which i've connected to my Sky+ box using an RCA cable. Unfortunately, the video it captures is poor quality and then when I run said video through capping software the resulting images are terrible. I'm willing to put the effort it to make some valuable contributions to this forum but I need a nudge in the right direction in terms of what kind of cables, software etc. I should be using. I really need some help on this, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
0 x
Every set of caps has an accompanying video but due to long upload times I probably won't upload videos for less popular celebs or the more obscure international ones. However, I will upload a video for any set of caps on request. Just send me a message.

Tired of Ads? Login!
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Re: Capping Advice

Post by gaztaylor » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 am

To record off a Sky box you should try something like the Hauppauge PVR seen here http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/product ... hdpvr.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe thats what MVP uses to record his HD stuff.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!