PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Getting a Link for my Rapidshare folders

dreamlander
Posting God

Getting a Link for my Rapidshare folders

Post by dreamlander » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm

I noticed the other day that the links to Rapidshare folders in my signature that contain all of my TSCeleb videos had been disabled.I assumed this was some kind of knee-jerk reaction to the MegaUpload fiasco.So I spent about an hour putting them all in a new folder,there are about 1000,oops! I then couldn't find any way of creating a link to this folder to put in my signature.Am I just being dim (probably) or is this no longer possible? I always doubted the 'Rapid' part of 'Rapidshare'.I'm now beginning to doubt the 'share' part too! :P

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Dreamlander
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
john
Posting God

Re: Getting a Link for my Rapidshare folders

Post by john » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 am

Had a look on the net and cannot find others having that problem, as it just happened ? , as they have made a few changes to the services.

You could try emailing rapidshare to find out if they have stopped you from linking the folders to your signature.

If you have a free account they have capped the download speeds to 30kb/s + RapidShare has also introduced pauses to every download. So while it may look like the download has stalled, it is in fact RapidShare pausing the download on purpose, which makes downloading take even longer, if you have an payed account there are no caps of any kind on your account as far as i know.
0 x

dreamlander
Posting God

Re: Getting a Link for my Rapidshare folders

Post by dreamlander » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 pm

It's a Premium account and basically the right hand side contains all of the files,just like your PC and you can add folders and sub folders etc. I've made one called TSCelebsVideos01 and logic would suggest that if I clicked on it,the link would appear in the web page 'strap' at the top of the screen but it doesn't.
I may have to bite the bullet like you suggested and email them but I've done that before and they do have an uncanny knack of replying to entirely the wrong problem time and time again! :D

Thanks for your reply. :)

Dreamlander
0 x