PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Server problems June 12/13

All important info on the forum will be posted here, such as maintenance schedule, downtime issues and problem reports.
surfer
Site Admin

Server problems June 12/13

Post by surfer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey guys,
As many of you may have noticed: We had some errors occuring yesterday. I still dont know what happend there, I guess it was a usual file hickup you get once in a while.
When I overwrote the files with my backup it was quite late and I simply checked whether the errors disappeared. Which they did and I was satisfied, going to bed.
It was only when Gaz raged at me this afternoon about people banging the Forums threads about "posts gone" ect, that I realized that those backup files also had the backup database as default database. So there were only old threads showing.
I changed that now and everything should be fine again. If not, please let me know!

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Tired of Ads? Login!
TheWingCdr
All time posting legend

Re: Server problems June 12/13

Post by TheWingCdr » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks chap, much appreciate your help

senlac
All time posting legend

Post by senlac » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi, just for your info, caps I posted first thing this morning (around 6.30am) seem to have been lost in the 'sausage machine' & aren't showing up, no big deal I'll repost them (& I'm coming to the conclusion that hardly anyone seems to look at regional presenters, or at the very least, comment on them anyway so it's no great loss), but I guess some other early morning posters may have the same comment. Keep up the good work Surfer!

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:09 pm

I think everything posted since last night was lost as the backup was made around 11pm, so forum goes back to that state. Fortunately there wasnt much posted since then.
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

surfer
Site Admin

Post by surfer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 pm

yes, gaz is right, I forgot to mention that. Everything that was posted between last night and this noon is gone. sorry for that.

Tired of Ads? Login!
senlac
All time posting legend

Post by senlac » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:14 pm

No worries!