PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Youtube

Only these hosts can be used on the forum.
richiemort
Monster Member

Youtube

Postby richiemort » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 am

HI all,

New to capping (well back to doing it for the first time in about 10 years).

Im doing what others are, vidcaps and then a Mediafire link to a downloadable video file where there is one.

Is there anything against Youtube links? MAkes it easier for me to produce that way, and people can still download them if they wish.
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!
Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Re: Youtube

Postby Bic Basher » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Two issues I have with YouTube is that if you don't unlist the videos, they're public and you need an add on to your browser to download to YouTube. However there are plenty of YouTube channels that share celeb clips.

I prefer to host the clips on a cloud based server such as Mediafire as I have an online back-up and also can choose where I share the clips.
0 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

VIDEO LINKS HOSTED ON MEDIAFIRE STILL WORK.

richiemort
Monster Member

Postby richiemort » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:17 am

One other issue its its hit and miss whether it gets blocked for copyright. Did two Jasmine Harman videos last night, one accepted one blocked. Plenty of videos on youtube already. Bizarre.
0 x

gaztaylor
Site Admin

Postby gaztaylor » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:54 am

I would warn against using Youtube all the time, several channels have been closed down and you lose all your videos. Mediafire is probably a better option.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Postby Bic Basher » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:53 pm

The copyright thing can be down to a piece of music or film in your recording that the copyright holder has asked YouTube to block.

One thing I've noticed is if you upload a clip of This Morning in HD, they block it, but the SD 480p or lower go through.
0 x
SOMEIMAGE IS NO LONGER OPERATING. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO RE-UPLOAD CAPS AS I DON'T HAVE THEM.

VIDEO LINKS HOSTED ON MEDIAFIRE STILL WORK.

Tired of Ads? Login!

Return to “Approved Image/Video Hosts”