PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Rapidshare

Only these hosts can be used on the forum.
magnet
All time posting legend

Rapidshare

Postby magnet » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Some of you will have noticed that Rapidshare have changes their terms and conditions again...

http://torrentfreak.com/rapidshare-limits-public-download-traffic-to-drive-away-pirates-121108/

Summary: There are now limits on the amount of data that users can share with the 'everyone'

Free RS users can share 1GB per day
Premium RS users can share 30GB per day

So yeah, RS is pretty useless for general sharing at the moment. There are plenty of other hosts about to fill the void though - zippyshare, gamefront, putlocker, depositfiles and uploaded are all OK for free users.
0 x
Real life gets complicated at times, so I'm not capping much at the moment.

Tired of Ads? Login!
magnet
All time posting legend

Re: Rapidshare

Postby magnet » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

More wonderful news for those of you still using Rapidshare.

From 16 January, the default setting of you files is 'private' - this applies to any files you have in you account. This setting means that only you can download the files - provided that you're logged into your account. If you want to share a file/files with other, you will have to go into File Manager and change the settings.

Alternatively, and I can't stress this enough, use another host. The ones listed above all work well.
0 x
Real life gets complicated at times, so I'm not capping much at the moment.

Return to “Approved Image/Video Hosts”