PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

Last film you watched

Chat about your fave or least fave movies and DVD's here.
ACM
All time posting legend

Re: Last film you watched

Post by ACM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Grown Ups 2
0 x
♥ Hayley McQueen ♥

Tired of Ads? Login!
john
Posting God

Post by john » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Godzilla 2014

When i heard that a new Godzilla was going to be released this year i was happy as i love the old Japanese Godzilla movie's
but after watching this film i am not so happy, it should have been named where is Godzilla !, for most of the film you see sweet F A of Godzilla until the last 20 or 30 minutes, the rest of the film was centred a round a few main characters who was boring and 2 dimensional, i really didn't give a beep if any any of them survived or not, the original Godzilla films was cheesy/funny in parts with over the top music that worked to great effect and they never tuck there self's' to seriously and so you ended up rooting for Japan and Godzilla, it was a monster bash up where monster A (Godzilla) beats the crap out of monster B while destroying city's in Japan, so basically all the fun elements was sadly missing from this US version , it was far to serious a film so as usual Hollywood did a less then average job again.

Would i watch it again yes if i could miss out the first 90 minutes of the film.
0 x

john
Posting God

Post by john » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

This wasn't a bad film and was surprised by it, normally big films like this are your bog standard poor plot, but this time is was a little different it had lots of dark and light/funny moments though the film which was balanced out nicely between the two, storyline that wasn't any thing special but it was above Hollywoods normal writing standards for once. :shock:

With lots of action and a reasonable plot it made it a fairly enjoyable film to watch which is a rare thing these days with Hollywood.
0 x

john
Posting God

Post by john » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Divergent 5 out of 10

This film is sort of similar to the hunger games in quiet a few ways, it was a ok film but nothing special, if you like the Hunger games films you might like this one ?.

would i watch it again most likely not as its more for the younger gen of film watchers.
0 x

Glenge

Post by Glenge » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Angels with dirty faces, 1938 so not many special effects just incredible performances from bogie and Jimmy Cagney saw it on a Saturday matinee on bbc 2 ages ago and watched it the other night after downloading give it a chance it's one of my favourite films
0 x

Tired of Ads? Login!