PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGEUPPER ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, TO MANY BROKEN LINKS AND DELETED IMAGES

New Sections and Archives

All important info on the forum will be posted here, such as maintenance schedule, downtime issues and problem reports.
gaztaylor
Site Admin

New Sections and Archives

Post by gaztaylor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:44 pm

All the old threads have been archived so we can start with a clean slate, and all the dead links are now in the archives.

Start new threads in the new sections, as you post up pics, don't run round starting new threads without any caps, I'm sure all the old favourites will have a thread before long.
7 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Tired of Ads? Login!
PoxxyFoxxy
Quality Member

Re: New Sections and Archives

Post by PoxxyFoxxy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Opened my link to folders devoid of content :shock: & for a moment there I thought the site had been got at by some hacker :evil: or legal order :twisted: .
Were you running out of space or just needed a clean out ? 8-)
0 x

Bic Basher
All time posting legend

Post by Bic Basher » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:01 pm

PoxxyFoxxy wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Opened my link to folders devoid of content :shock: & for a moment there I thought the site had been got at by some hacker :evil: or legal order :twisted: .
Were you running out of space or just needed a clean out ? 8-)
Imagebam and Imgbox are closing on June 30, which would have led to pages and pages of blank posts. You can still access the old threads in the new archive section at the bottom of the forum.
1 x
PLEASE SHOW APPRECIATION BY CLICKING THE HEART ICON IF YOU ENJOY THE CAPS I POST

jacama
Established Member

Post by jacama » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks Gaz and Bic for clarifying - I was just about to say thanks to the last poster for the recent Jenny Harrison posts and then saw the forum was locked (and internally I cried "Nooooooo!").

Phew - glad to see TS is still thriving :)
0 x