usersub.com/forum down

Add your general chat topics, birthday wishes, etc here.
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Re: usersub.com/forum down

Post by gaztaylor »

I never said I had been in contact with Scott, someone else said they had and he had said he has no back ups.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!
ljp

Post by ljp »

It has finally gone! Very sad all that hard work has vanished.
1 x
neilbat

Post by neilbat »

gaztaylor wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:40 pm I never said I had been in contact with Scott, someone else said they had and he had said he has no back ups.
Hi Gaz, Sorry if I have put you on the spot but I must have read what you put on 29th June as something different to what it says. Never mind if the old ones start posting on here it will be better.
Thanks Neil.
0 x
af12345
All time posting legend

Post by af12345 »

Struggling to understand why you guys aren’t just posting here - Gaz gave an open and welcome invitation.
The old stuff is gone.. move on, just start posting your new stuff.
3 x
[1] Sally Nugent [2] Laura Tobin [3] Lucy Hockings [4] Keeley Donovan [5] Becky Jago
booblover47

Post by booblover47 »

af12345 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:00 pm Struggling to understand why you guys aren’t just posting here - Gaz gave an open and welcome invitation.
The old stuff is gone.. move on, just start posting your new stuff.
The problem is that many of us did bits and pieces but as MarkJones said, the main contributors of high quality stuff were Xaos335, Scott Jedi etc. on a daily basis. We need to find a similar sources and then post on here, with everyone supporting the idea as I will when I get the chance to find good stuff. Heres hoping,
1 x
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor »

I never did find out where people got all the HQ pics from originally, I'm pretty certain they never paid for them so there must be forums out there with it all on.
1 x
Xaos335
Established Member

Post by Xaos335 »

Hi everyone, been on a huge break from posting sets, so I guess usersub is gone for good? I stopped posting on usersub a few months before it got shut down because of how much it cost me to obtain the HQ sets from photo agencies every month. My source wasn't directly from the photo agency so I wasn't paying nowhere as near as how much they charge. I paid about £130 every month for the celebs I liked. Nobody was helping me with the payment so it was alot to take on myself.

I'm happy to start posting sets on here (by asking my source - they dont like to be known so I send them payments for a list of celebs and I pretty much get all of their sets from pretty much every agency) but I know that different forums have different rules so will need to read this one carefully.
10 x
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor »

Xaos335 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:54 pm Hi everyone, been on a huge break from posting sets, so I guess usersub is gone for good? I stopped posting on usersub a few months before it got shut down because of how much it cost me to obtain the HQ sets from photo agencies every month. My source wasn't directly from the photo agency so I wasn't paying nowhere as near as how much they charge. I paid about £130 every month for the celebs I liked. Nobody was helping me with the payment so it was alot to take on myself.

I'm happy to start posting sets on here (by asking my source - they dont like to be known so I send them payments for a list of celebs and I pretty much get all of their sets from pretty much every agency) but I know that different forums have different rules so will need to read this one carefully.
Hi mate, welcome aboard. The only stuff we ever had an issue with was the standard Getty Images one, as they were the only ones who seemed to get arsey.
1 x
Xaos335
Established Member

Post by Xaos335 »

gaztaylor wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:30 pm
Xaos335 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:54 pm Hi everyone, been on a huge break from posting sets, so I guess usersub is gone for good? I stopped posting on usersub a few months before it got shut down because of how much it cost me to obtain the HQ sets from photo agencies every month. My source wasn't directly from the photo agency so I wasn't paying nowhere as near as how much they charge. I paid about £130 every month for the celebs I liked. Nobody was helping me with the payment so it was alot to take on myself.

Hi mate, welcome aboard. The only stuff we ever had an issue with was the standard Getty Images one, as they were the only ones who seemed to get arsey.
Thanks Gaz, that's fine I receive getty but I won't post them on here. Usersub had a similar issue with Getty and I don't think they were allowed but because there was no real moderation on it after the main owners of the forum handed it down to someone we just ended up posting Getty pics but on here they won't be posted.
1 x
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor »

Well we always had the Getty rule as pretty much every forum did, I personally don't see the problem, if they contact us about anything we can take it down.
0 x
Xaos335
Established Member

Post by Xaos335 »

When I first start to post, I have to admit I went onto other sites, downloaded and reposted sets which weren't on usersub. As time went on I explored trying to find my own sets and came across someone who ran a service to get a hold of celeb pics. For about 2 years, I have gotten all of my UK sets from this person and more recently expanded it to US celebs etc. This person is very anonymous and selective at who they help. They are not from the UK. I don't know how they get a hold of the sets but they have access to logins from literally every well known agency. I've never asked how they are able to pick out certain celebs that I want and provide them to me for a monthly fee but I know they do some sort of scripting which picks out celeb names, tags from different agency sites then delivers the images to me via filezilla or a similar program. They did tell me they can't tell anyone how they do it though in case agencies find out and their method gets shut down...

I can find images and start posting here, but I'll need to get in contact with the person. Not sure how they will respond because I did stop sending payments and said I couldn't afford the service. If anyone is interested in particular celebs please let me know and I can maybe contact them to see how much they will cost. When I was paying for it I had the following celebs tracked and a couple more not listed:

Abbey Clancy
AJ Odudu
Anna Passey
Abigail Breslin
Alesha Dixon
Alice Amter
Alice Eve
Amanda Holden
Ashley Roberts
Amy Acker
Amy Hart
Amy Poehler
Ana de la Reguera
Anna Friel
Anita Rani
Anna Maxwell Martin
Anna Passey
Ashley Louise James
Balvinder Sopal
Billie Piper
Bonnie Wright
Bupinda Gopal
Camila Mendes
Camilla Ainsworth
Caprice Bourret
Cara Delevingne
Carol Vorderman
Carey Mulligan
Charlotte Church
Charlotte Hawkins
Chloe Meadows
Cheryl Tweedy
Courteney Cox
Claire Sweeney
Daisy Lowe
Daisy Ridley
Dannii Minogue
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Olsen
Ellie Taylor
Emilia Clarke
Emily Mortimer
Emma Bunton
Emma Watson
Eva Green
Felicity Jones
Ferne McCann
Fiona Bruce
Frankie Bridge
Gemma Arterton
Geraldine Horner/ Geri Halliwell
Halle Berry
Hayley Atwell
Hayley Palmer
Heather Graham
Heidi Klum
Helen Mirren
Iggy Azalea
Jaime Murray
Jamie Lee Curtis
Jasmine Harman
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Coolidge
Jennifer Ellison
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jennifer Metcalfe
Jessamy Stoddart
Jessica Biel
Jessica Plummer
Jessie J
Jessie Wallace
Jessie Ware
Julianne Moore
Jorgie Porter
Kaley Cuoco
Kara Tointon
Kate Garraway
Kat Dennings
Kate Beckinsale
Kate Upton
Kate Winslet
Kendra Wilkinson
Kelly Brook
Kerry Katona
Khloé Kardashian
Kierston Wareing
Kylie Minogue
Imogen Thomas
Laura Tobin
Lacey Banghard
La La Anthony
Lauren Cohan
Laura Hamilton
Lela Loren
Lena Headey
Lili Reinhart
Linda Henry
Lisa Faulkner
Lucy Benjamin
Lucy Collett
Maddy Hill
Madelaine Petsch
Maisie Williams
Marisol Nichols
Maura Higgins
Maya Rudolph
Megan Fox
Melissa Joan Hart
Melissa Rauch
Michelle Ryan
Michelle Williams
Milly Zero
Mimi Keene
Mädchen Amick
Motsi Mabuse
Nadine Coyle
Naomi Watts
Natalie Dormer
Nicola Stapleton
Oti Mabuse
Pamela Anderson
Penny Lancaster
Ranvir Singh
Rachel Stevens
Rachel Weisz
Rebecca Ferguson
Rebecca Hall
Rita Simons
Rochelle Humes
Rosamund Pike
Ruth Langsford
Ruth Wilson
Saffron Barker
Sally Phillips
Salma Hayek
Sarah Harding
Sarah Parish
Sarah Shahi
Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Moffatt
Sharon Horgan
Shirley Ballas
Sienna Miller
Stacey Dooley
Stacey Solomon
Stephanie Waring
Susan Sarandon
Susanna Reid
Tanya Franks
Tamsin Egerton
Taylor Swift
Tess Daly
Tilly Keeper
Tina Fey
Una Healy
Vanessa Kirby
Vicki Michelle
Vogue Williams
Zoe Hardman
Every member of Little Mix (girl group)
Pretty much every Eastenders & Hollyoak actresses
Alex Jones
Daisy Edgar-Jones
Ellie Taylor
Holly Willoughby
Jenni Falconer
Laura Hamilton
Rachel Riley

For the person that set up the facebook group, I'd rather talk about it on here if that's ok just because I'd rather stay a bit more anonymous and can't be bothered creating a new fb account just for the usersub group chat.

Gaz can I post candid celeb sets in the HQ posts?
4 x
stevecos
Established Member

Post by stevecos »

Good to hear from you Xaos! :D

You've got about all the ones I'm interestsed in covered there. On usersub, I had Charlotte Hawkins in the "She's yours" section so hate to miss out on her!

Many thanks for showing up here.
1 x
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Post by gaztaylor »

Post away Xaos, our HQ section doesn't get many posts as we are caps mainly, so HQ's will be welcome!
1 x
booblover47

Post by booblover47 »

Xaos335 great to hear from you, loved your posts, look forward to seeing more. If others start contributing and we all do our bit we can help TS celebs. I'll start doing the Toyah sunday lunches again if everyone is interested.
1 x
Kingpin

Post by Kingpin »

Wow, didn’t know you were paying that much, wish you would have said something and I (and I’m sure other members) would have contributed towards it. Makes me angry that the forums owner was was gaining from your generosity.
0 x
user789

Post by user789 »

Great to hear from you again Xaos and Booblover too - and sounds great, looking forward to seeing again. I don't have a source for new pics (apart from forums like this) but have some old classics over plenty of years I can help with too if anyone's interested.....
0 x