Ticket Prices In Sport

Chat about your fave sports here.
gaztaylor
Site Admin

Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by gaztaylor » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Football fans are always moaning about ticket prices but maybe if they had a look at other sports they might find they dont get such a bad deal after all. Tickets for rugby at Northampton/Leicester are around £40, to see England at Twickers is £80+ and tickets for the NFL game at Wembley this weekend are £100-£149 on Ticketmaster today.
0 x
Please do not post my work anywhere else, its TSCelebs exclusive!

Tired of Ads? Login!
Jethro Tull
All time posting legend

Re: Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by Jethro Tull » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 pm

When the NFL game tickets first went on sale they were between £50 & £100 for your average fan and it is just a one off event.

If I go to WHU, as I am not a club member, depending on the catagory of the game I will have to pay between £49 & £67, depending on availabilty. Thats over 19 PL home games,which works out at a considerable sum, add on the £34.50 train fare and it gets very expensive. The Monday night game against Stoke, tickets will start at £25, I have the feeling its more about bums on seats, rather than any goodwill gesture.
0 x
Aqualung my friend
don't start away uneasy
you poor old sod, you see, it's only me.

Cassini
Posting God

Re: Ticket Prices In Sport

Post by Cassini » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

In the summer paid £60 for a days play at the Lords test England v South Africa & for last sundays Southampton v Spurs match £35
0 x
My New Site With Built-In Capture Uploader, Capture Artists And New Members Welcome